Today, I look at the impact on the space industry from AUKUS, the trilateral agreement between Australia, the UK and the US that caused international shockwaves last week. We also have a motza of Aussie space news to dig into.
More about AUKUS:
Space agency news:
Launch services news:
- Hapith I test campaign suspended after vehicle catches fire
- Black Sky Aerospace aborts test launch at Goondiwindi
- Gilmour Space 10-second flight engine test (video, 24s)
- Gilmour Space announces Australian Space Manufacturing Network
- Fleet Space will trial Optimus in-space propulsion from Space Machines Co
- Myriota announces partnership with Spire to use their constellation for IoT services (video, 2m 37s)
About the show:
- Visit our website for show notes and all our episodes: aussiespacecast.com.
- My work on this podcast is listener-supported, so please consider supporting the show. Thanks very much to all our patrons for their support!
- Music is Afronauts by Crowander.
- Chapter images are copyright for their respective organisations.
- You can follow @AussieSpaceCast on Twitter or on LinkedIn.
- Please send any corrections, feedback or suggestions to email@example.com.
Thanks for listening!