A new parliamentary inquiry, how the government can help Australian launch services, and Australian space industry news.
Parliamentary inquiry into Developing Australia’s Space Industry:
- Parliamentary inquiry website
- Public submissions
- Hansard transcript of the public hearing on 10 March 2021 which includes the launch services discussion
- Launch services to incur partial cost recovery
Australian space industry news:
- 22 March - Rocket Lab’s “They Go Up So Fast” mission launched 3 Australian satellites
- 25 March - Southern Launch granted the first “launch facility license” in Australia
- 31 March - Space Discovery Centre opened by PM Scott Morrison in Adelaide
- 31 March - RAAF planning new Space Command
- 12 April - Gilmour to launch six cubesats for Fleet in 2023
- 15 April - Spiral Blue to launch their Space Edge Zero compute units on SatRevolution STORK-4 and STORK-5
- 18 April - Space Machines announces HEO Robotics has signed as one of their first customers
Intro music by Crowander.
If you enjoyed Aussie Space Cast, please consider supporting the podcast at https://aussiespacecast.com/support/. Thanks!