More on the parliamentary inquiry: satellite manufacturers, Geoscience Australia, Optus and SIAA. Plus the latest Australian space industry news.
Parliamentary inquiry into Developing Australia’s Space Industry:
- Parliamentary inquiry website
- Transcript of 10 March public hearing, including satellite manufacturing panel
- Space Industry Association of Australia submission
- Geoscience Australia submission
- Transcript of 19 April public hearing, including Optus and SIAA
Australian space industry news:
- 13 April - US Space Command held Sprint Advanced Concept Training (SACT) with international partners, including several Australian companies. 2020 paper with more details on SACT events.
- 14 April - Australian government announced a $387M investment in the Square Kilometre Array, including $64M funding for a new “supercomputing centre” in Perth.
- 16 April - Gilmour and EOS SpaceLink announce collaboration on space communications.
- 26 April - Australian Space Agency held information session for its Trailblazer program.
- 27-28 March - Australian Rover challenge held in Adelaide. Photos on Facebook.
Intro music by Crowander.
If you enjoyed Aussie Space Cast, please consider supporting the podcast at https://aussiespacecast.com/support/. Thanks!