Today I’m joined by Adam Gilmour, CEO of Gilmour Space, to talk about the new Australian Space Manufacturing Network, growing the Aussie space industry, and all the action at Gilmour. After that, it’s all the latest industry news, including Australia’s plans for a lunar rover!
More about Adam Gilmour and Gilmour Space:
- Company home page
- Making it happen: The Australian Space Manufacturing Network
- Engine tests on YouTube, including a new video posted this week!
- G-class satellite bus announcement (April 2021)
- Latest funding announcement
- Open roles at Gilmour Space
Australian lunar rover mission:
- NASA’s press release
- Australian Space Agency announcement, including some rover specifics
- Sydney Morning Herald: NASA manmade moon base to be assisted by Australian Rover
- USyd’s CUAVA-1 deployed from the ISS
- Curtin Uni’s Binar-1 deployed from the ISS
- Dr Russell Boyce: Update on M2 formation flying (LinkedIn)
- EOS proposes NSW satellite manufacturing hub
Launch services news:
- Hypersonix Delta-Velos
- Partnership between Hypersonix and USQ on composite materials
- NASA’s travails with liquid hydrogen fuel
About the show:
- Visit our website for show notes and all our episodes: aussiespacecast.com.
- My work on this podcast is listener-supported, so please consider supporting the show. Thanks very much to all our patrons for their support!
- Intro music is Afronauts by Crowander.
- Chapter images are copyright for their respective organisations.
- You can follow @AussieSpaceCast on Twitter or on LinkedIn.
- Please send any corrections, feedback or suggestions to email@example.com.
Thanks for listening!