Today I’m talking with Angus Muffatti, Co-founder and CEO at Agtuary, about how they use satellite data to simplify decision making for farmers, lenders and investors. Then we have gobs of Aussie space news to cover, and (gasp!) a space conference you can attend in person.
More about Angus Muffatti and Agtuary:
LeoLabs building sites in Australia:
- Australia delivers critical subsystem for VISTA telescope
- Aussie-built instrument for 4MOST telescope arrives in Germany
- SmartSat CRC: $500k in funding for UK/Australia Space Bridge projects (PDF, 2 pages)
- Dr Shane Keating leads innovative Antarctic sea ice project
- Hyperspectral imaging: Agriculture applications
- Southern Space Symposium, Canberra, 29-30 November 2021
About the show:
- Visit our website for show notes and all our episodes: aussiespacecast.com.
- If you enjoyed Aussie Space Cast, please share and rate or review the show on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
- Intro music is Afronauts by Crowander.
- Chapter images are copyright for their respective organisations.
- You can follow @AussieSpaceCast on Twitter or on LinkedIn.
- Please send any corrections, feedback or ideas to email@example.com.
Thanks for listening!